Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Fun!

Well, our winter break is over and I finally had time to upload some pictures from our adventures. We got to see everyone in our family from Warm Springs all the way to Spokane, WA. Bryce finally got to meet his new little cousin Norah and I must say that they bonded well. Bryce actually learned how to give kisses kissing his little cousin. He is close to walking and let me tell you, I can wait. So, here are some pictures.



Some great friends, David and Daniel.
My sweet little man.

Sweet cousins.


:)



Hanging out in their jammies.


Me and Sweet Norah





Haha, sisterly love.






Mashed potatoes at Gram and Krackers.







Unkie J and Addie.








Babies playing on Christmas eve.






3 comments:

colleen said...

He's so damn cute I can't stand it!!!

love ya

Rory, Katie and Norah said...

Yay! I love it when we update our blogs! We miss you and B.

kellie said...

That's my boy! Eatin' taters at my house. hmmm what will I think to give him next. Ask Katie what happened when we decided to give little N grits!!!!!

Love you.
Mama