Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This post is not going to have any pictures. I just don't seem to have the time. Bryce is now 11 months old. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. My sweet little baby is so not a baby anymore. It almost makes me cry. I bought him some new clothes the other day because he is growing super fast and the tag said toddler. Let me tell you I couldn't believe it. I need to come to terms with that, haha. He has become so "lovey-dovey" (as his Nana calls it) lately. If you pick him up he will immediately lay his head down on your shoulder. Definately makes my heart melt. His cousin, Addie, taught him how to say "thank you" recently. So today when I him a biter bisquit he politely said "thank you." :) I said no pictures, but I forgot I had pictures of B on this computer. So here is a sweet one.


3 comments:

kellie said...

Ok. here goes again...I can't believe my little pooh pie is almost one year old. I loved that outfit on him. He looks so innocent. Little did we know .....urmm hmmm excuse me, had to clear my throat, he would turn out to be such a little darling.
Love ya,
Gram

colleen said...

I have to say he is one of the cutest little buggers I've ever seen. Enjoy it now, he'll be in high school before ya know it.

P.S. does he enjoy the books he got?

colleen said...

Hey Girl! I've got a little something for you over at my blog. It does mean something to me so you just march yourself over there and get it. you need help on how to do it you just let me know.
Have a great day and kiss that baby for me...