Sunday, July 18, 2010

We are home!

I already can't wait to go back to The Springs next year! I absolutely love being there and I really think that Bryce is starting to enjoy it too. This is was his third year here, but this year he really got to play and interact with everyone. It's hard to describe the things we learn at this place, the people we meet, and the amazing encounters that we have with God. Just know that it's wonderful.
This is Bryce and two of my most amazing friends, David and Daniel. Bryce had such a ball with them! I'm not sure Bryce even knew I was there! He was constantly with them and if he wasn't he was trying to find them. They were so good with Bryce, even though he can get a little tiring ;)


So, the last night we all decided to stay up late. I thought that we were going to take a little golf cart ride. Let's just say that we ended up at the lake with me in some thorn bushes. But it was fun :)



Bryce was worn out when we left today. He was asleep for the 2 1/2 hours of the drive. I was so sleepy that I had to pull over and take a "power nap" (which I now believe in) in the BP parking lot. We are home safe and sound.

No comments: