Monday, July 12, 2010

No Facebook



You want to know the saddest part about my deactivating my Facebook? I actually feel like something in my life is missing, like I can't connect with my friends. Sad right? I am going to get used to calling people, going to see people, even alittle texting. If I am curious about someones life or something that they are doing I hope they will tell me or I can simply call them. Like the good ol' days. Maybe now I can go to bed at a de
cent hour, get some cleaning done, read some books (I have a huge stack that I for some reason didn't have time for), pay attention in class (for the most part), and the possibilities are almost endless.

I'm sitting here almost laughing at how embarrassing/sad this is. I have lost communication skills over a silly website. I would rather send someone a message or write on their wall than call them. I will look at people's pictures about their life that I am actually to shy to talk to "in real life."

But sitting here thinking about the most important thing in my lifetime that I will have more time for, makes me smile :)







1 comment:

The Blakes said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto. Proud of you! Your words encouraged me today. I almost considered getting back on facebook...stupid. By the way, this is our new blog: sweetlifeintherockies.blogspot.com

Love you,
Katie