Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday Boy!


I cannot believe I am saying this, but it is Bryce's first birthday today! Today we are headed to Monkey Joes with Aunt Amelia, Mica, and Matt! And then Saturday we are having his birthday party. It is just a fun filled week. I sit here thinking how blessed I am and he is to make it to this first birthday, how blessed that he has been such a healthy baby, not to mention a super happy baby. I look around at the families that are hurting because of child loss and it makes me appreciate my little man that much more. Well, I am going to post some pictures that are throughout the last year. After Saturday I will post the pictures of his birthday adventures.



The first time I held him in my arms.



My baby shower thrown by some wonderful friends.


Bryce's first Easter.

Bryce's first swim with Aunt Amelia.



Stud.



First Mother's Day.



Trip to the Aquarium with Nana and Papa.

Allstar!


Swimming with Aunt Mary.


Thanksgiving at Rabbit Holler.




Cousin Norah.

My sweet boy.



2 comments:

colleen said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday Dear Bryce....Happy Birthday to you!!!! I can't believe the little guy is one already..it's amazing how fast time flies. I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy every minute of it. We miss you....

kellie said...

I hope Bryce ahd a wonderful day. I wish I could have been there. I would have like to played at Monkey Joe's! See you both on Saturday. I can't wait to see him eat his cake. Love you both.

Mama